Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Sick Day

As per usual I am keeping you all up to date with what is happening in my life and I bring you exciting news! Well actually I don’t instead I am sad to report I am ill with potentially a deadly strain of man flu! For those that don’t know; women get a cold whereas when a man gets a cold he is dying and therefore has man flu! I still am attending university however as I have a ton of work to be getting on with and half the time I need to get it done. I think the worst thing about being ill is there is no quick cure and when I say I am ill I do realise I am being over dramatic. It probably is just a cold or it could be the infamous fresher’s flu.
Fresher’s flu basically is a cold you get when all the new people arrive at university. Why? Because when all the new people arrive at university they release their germs into the air which we breathe in and our body goes into attack mode, as it does not recognise these nice new germs, which leads to fresher’s flu. Yes I am aware it’s not truly scientific and it’s not nice but hey I want to give you a true account of my life at uni. Anywho apart from the whole being ill thing I have bought a new film called Robin Hood with Russell Crowe taking the lead role. I would recommend this film as it was full of action and is one of the first Robin Hood films that’s not cliché as it provides the story before the Robin Hood we all know and love. Well that’s all from me and in case you are all wondering why I have three blogs all going up at similar times it’s because I have been lazy and not keeping up to date with my blogs but I will promise to be up to date in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment