Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

So Tired....

This week my feeling has been consistently schleepy (Basically meaning I am halfway between sleepy and can’t be bothered to operate normally). An example of this would be the other day on the bus. I got on the bus paid with my oyster card (You should all get a student oyster card to get discounted fees!!!) and sat down. I then had my heavy bag with me and I moved it in front of my feet and was shocked to find it made a strange clunking noise like I had a glass bottle in there. I immediately got confused and then went about trying to find this bottle but I finally realised it doesn’t exist. It seems a lady in front of me also had a bag with a bottle of wine in and she moved her bag at the same time as mine! Blonde moment over....
In fairness the lack of sleep is my fault but it’s also a lack of energy as I seem to be in a never ending cycle right now. My life basically consists of wake up, eat, go to university, go home, eat, sleep and then start all over again. So my advice for all students would be to plan your weeks out in advance! I know it sounds silly but simple things such as a tick list really can help. I know when I get home I will write out a quick list of all the things I need to do for the next day or sometimes the whole week. By using lists I do have the occasional day off to play my computer games (all in the name of education, of course!) I also, as some may know, did not pass my second year so I really am putting everything I have into my third year!
Final part of my blog is an announcement: I have started Christmas shopping! I am not sure though if I have started early or just at a normal time.... I have been consistently told at university that I need to manage my time efficiently so I believe this is merely using that principle. I will also leave you with a little figure (which may annoy some people):
36 days till Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment